Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm feeling so cold.

The weather is awesome yet not awesome. My mom took my blanket and wash. The night is soooooo cold even without fan and air-con & worse I'm without my blanket ! I cannot stand coldness totally. So, I went over to my dad's room to sleep in the morning since he was sleeping in the living hall yesterday night. You know why? Drunk and party man deserve to sleep outside! Llalalala.

Woke up at noon. Lunch with happy parents :) Heavy yet happy lunch. Running and exercising later. Bought all the necessary ingredients for baking at fairprice. What's the most awesome thing to go out with daddy? I just dump everything I wanna buy into the trolley without seeing the price tag! Happiest thing is that, I will walk away pretending to return back the trolley and left him paying. HAHAHA. Hmm, 皇帝女 :)

Ewwwww, I could feel the Chinese New Year mood now. I wanna go Chinatown !!

Recent plan for meet up in January. Who wannna go w meeeeee?
1. Chinatown steamboat + lao yusheng!!!!! (nbs peeeeeeps ? )
2. CSI exhibition
3. Picnic and fly kite
4. Touch rug game

I suddenly forgotten some others. hahaha.

I was messaging my nbs peeps for monday outing. Thennnnn, I feel that I have missed out someone because the list doesn't seem complete. I think twice I think thrice, I missed out Aiksiong - Ahkor :> from my contact. HAHAHA. I'm so sorry. hahaha.


Goodbye. Have a good rest and get ready for an awesome night/morning with cousins and outside friends later at Thai Club :)

No comments:

Post a Comment