Friday, January 7, 2011

Deep, but not deep enough

I do miss my red hair :) Perhaps next dye would be red again ???? next week or next next week. New year is coming. I love reddddd :) Basically, I love all colours. hahahaha


I'm feeling lousy because I'm always feeling sleepy. I woke up at 8am, had heavy breakfast & got back to sleep from 11.30 til 2pm. My lunch was marigold yogurt with persimmon and pear. Now, I'm hungry again and waiting for my dinner! It would be ready in an hour time :)

Alright, John is now at hongkong. He online messaged me that he landed safely and asked me what to buy back from HK for us. I want my char siew bao!!!!! but sadly cannot. However, I think he's bringing back egg tart, almond biscuit and wife biscuit for us! :))))) weeeee. I'm such a dim sum fan. Canto girl ttm! I could still remember that my mama (3) told me not to be so hokkien girl because I'm canto girl , must be like my daddy! :D Well, elderly is like that. However, I love canto tradition and culture !

Alright, now im playing with photoshop. Interesting.

Hehehehe. I think just let me play for few more days before I settle down and think hard and think deep for my future. Seriously, my habit and life have gotten back to normal ever since first day of new year. I'm back to more health conscious and having more self-control. I always have self-discipline but things have been changing because of that sudden news which I ought to accept, face it. It was unfortunate that it coincided with my school term. The domino effect was that I didn't want to care about alot of things which including my grades and my love. Now, I think I have gotten it over and things are under control. I wouldn't want my parents to feel sad about it so I have to put up a strong front and say that I'm fine, the pain is bearable still. But how can the pain be bearable when the current keep increasing and I jerked more frequently. I know it, my parents know it and I shared with another person. Frankly speaking, there are some serious things which I didn't inform my parents because I know my mom will be extremely paranoid & I don't think I'll be allowed to stay in hall nor I am able to do alot of things like playing sport. I used to have my final say for everything, I would want to strip off this right.

I think that's enough. Also, I wouldn't want to repeat again so the file is closed. Keep it among the four of us will do :)

PS: COE dropped by near 8k for 1.6 but is it still a good buy ? I want my car asap! vbooom. My bff huaixuxu bought his car alr! This means that I got one more driverrrrrr when we go out. I am turning too princess alr I guessed. HAHAH. Well, I still take mrt and bus lahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment