Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy note

Went for 3.5 run yesterday, reached home at around 715pm. Bathed, dolled up in prep for the night. Zhiqi (my friend) came to fetch me first and slacked awhile at Lower Court for 30mins. Talked to Ahkor thru sms for awhile. Ohno, I was sooooo hungry while waiting for the rest to reach also. In the end, we had dinner at 327 first before heading to town.

Alright, Tiencheng sent me and etc to Ratchada, Thai Club before he headed to work. The place was rather fine, no close physical contact definitely. Its just a place to chill with friends, sit and drink while some thai (including ahgua) singing only. Its not a complicated place. Well, police came and warned smokers not to smoke inside the club. Anyway, I didn't drink much too like only 3/4 cup and it tasted like coke because bff huaixuxu added more coke for me.

The birthday celeb wasn't like celeb, it seemed like normal friends meet up. No birthday cake, no birthday song. Hmm, I'm a bad clubber for sure. Also, I didn't seem to enjoy also but I didn't seem to hate it too - neutral. I mean, it's just a must place to explore for adult-hood. C'mon, get a life.

I met friend that I have not been meeting for super ultra long, long 1-2 year? Peanut. I was quite surprised that he told me he's getting married soon. HAHA. Blessed. Alright, I don't know whyyyyyy recently, quite a number of people asking me the reason why I'm still single. No guy wooing? No interests? etc etc etc etc. Well, I said I got no nan ren yuan, no one believe meeeeeeee. Peanut said that I talked rubbish. My cousin asked me whether issit I'm lesbian, need some psychological help. Hey, not that I don't want, it's just that I cannot find oneeeeeee. Even my parents are worried over my fyp progress, sisters too. Whats wrong? People around me are more anxious than me do. hahahhh.

Well,

Mac for supper but I didn't eat because I'm afraid of fats! AHAH. I think it's not very ideal to make the clique irritated, my god-bro will make you life damn nasty like how the mac employees got it when they gave us low quality burger and nuggets. 4.30AM, bro-like sent me and etc home sweet home. Reached home at 515am. 我很早就回了,但是是早上才回。


-

Woke up 12pm (forcefully) because Larissa smsed me yesterday at 1.20am for lunch w gfs. Alright, had my subwayyyyyyyyyyy ! I love subway, so nice! A happy 3 hours meet up with gfs totally, loveeeee :) We planned a long haul flight trip in December to Australia. Excited excited excited !!!!!! Joanne is flying to Aussie for further studies in her food science in coming May. Meaning, we will have free accommodation etc ! Weeeeeeeeee. Will fly to New Zealand during our Aussie trip too, driving around is sooo cool. Suddenly, I think that taking class 3A license is soooo beneficial cause its international license :)))) I can't wait totally!!!!!

Oh well, this trip is supposed to be planned as couple trip. Sadly, I'm the only who is single. Well, I have one year to do my fyp! Work harder Shermene. HAHA! If no boyf yet, it would be sisters trip to aussie! & i will still be equally excited. Arbo, I'll find artificial boyf.

I shall go for run later and dinner w parents :)
hehehehe, though I run nearly everyday, i guess my input still more than output. Sigh. Fat ass me.

NBS outing tmr. Timbre on wed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment