Thursday, January 13, 2011

Full understanding

Town-ed w kkp, bought a dress.
Dunkin Donut for kkp and Yoguru for me
Timbre at 9PM

Drove kkp home first and talked outside her house til near 1AM. Well, I realised love is difficult to understand. Would I be that emotionally strong to make such big decision and accept a big change in my life suddenly? Alright, the topic of my single-hood still surfaced. Frankly speaking, I'm avoiding it. Am I that strong emotionally after all ? I talked so much about fyp but Well, its really not my top priority now. In fact, I'm acting in opposite direction from fyp for now. Perhaps, none a right one.

Jo is going to Australia t further studies. I don't strike off the possibility to work at Australia next time after graduation. What will happen between four of us especially when Jo is leaving us ? Perhaps, Australia would be my second home or my top holiday country in near future. Anyw, 4 of us would always be 4 of us because we really complement each other in term of character which never did we have any major dispute or unhappiness.

-

Idk why the guilt is so overwhelmed.
Like you know, Shermene doesn't like t explain herself.
The more I say, the less energy I have t continue and the more I find it's pointless.
One thing for sure, I don't have extreme opinion.
Who know me the best ? Definitely is my cousins, my near 7 years of sistership w kkp Larissa & Jo!
To understand me, it takes years.
Is either you take it or leave it.

Hmm, I swear I won't do it agn.

Things can b very superficial.
But I definitely don't blame my bckgrd.
I wouldn't want t change anything in my life yet too.
Not exactly perfect, not very ideal but at least I could feel outmost fam-love which I find it's most essential.
Can really expect all the unexpected from me.


Misunderstanding and misrepresentation I loathe the most but i don't care.
I can't be bothered because I don't find thr isn't any need to explain. I think others will think the same too.
However, I must admit that my view will change tremendously without anyone knowing if I discovered a serious breach of trust and misrep. I'm always ready to put on my shield.

I'm back with my certainty.





Last post :) goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment