Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A BIG LOVE DAY!

Hihihihi.

I was supposed to meet Jo in the morning to morning scroll but the weather wasn't good. Well, met nbs mates at cck for singing session. TOTALLY ENJOYABLE, get high together!! :) Activated my singing mode, i wannnnnnna go with nbs mates moreeeee when school reopen! (provided time permit). It was a pity that Ahkor couldn't join us. Ewwwww. Victor and Woonlue left us while the remaining took train to Woodland (nearest Starbucks) and chilled. Talked nonsense and had a superb chat with them (Lyncia, Jermyn, Ken and Quanyi). I mean I really enjoy talking to them, a fun loving bunch. We had our made-big-bucks-plan! Yippy. We ended our 2.5-3 hours chill at 1030. Next, I met John and talked til 12.30am. Hmm, he drove me home since the last bus was 11.30pm.

Things have been clearer. I know who I like and who I don't like as a friend. Who can I really mix with etc. However, I'm sure that I can be a damn nasty person. I guess guys shouldn't use harsh words on girls, even behind their back. Respect must still be thr. Well, I am having quite alot of thoughts. Hmm, maybe I'll share when I feel like t T.


No comments:

Post a Comment